administration officer/book keeper
We're looking for someone to take bookings by phone/email and manage customer support through email/live chat/phone. Our customers are often looking to make a booking, change a booking, or learn about pricing. Ideally, the successful candidate will also have the expertise to provide accounting/bookkeeping/payroll support. This role is likely to evolve due to the highly dynamic nature of the business, giving the successful candidate a brilliant opportunity to expand on their experience and skills. Not to mention a free pass at any of our Axe Throwing Centres!
skills required for the role:
Experience in customer support or booking
- Friendliness and exceptional communication (written/verbal) skills
- Customer support experience in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent writing/spoken skills in English
- Energetic personality
- Ability to remain calm under pressure, great capacity at multi-tasking
- Accounting knowledge/book keeping/payroll processing experience highly desirable
- Experience in the use of online booking/accounting/scheduling systems
- Other secretarial/clerical duties will be required (e.g. liaising with Operations Manager, Venue Managers in SYD|MEL|BNE|ADL)
- Flexibility and adaptability, willingness to learn new skills where required
- Any knowledge or experience with axe throwing is also ideal but not essential. We'd love to hear what you think about hurling hatchets!
In your proposal, please share a brief summary of your experience, including a one-minute audio self-introduction.
This is a Full Time role. The successful candidate will join us here at MANIAX HQ in Adelaide, however for the right candidate, negotiable at any of our venue locations (SYD|MEL|BNE|ADL).
Full Time - 9-5pm Mon - Friday