DO YOU WANT TO BE A PART OF A DYNAMIC, FUN and growing BUSINESS, WORKING WITH GREAT PEOPLE WITH FLEXIBLE HOURS? - THIS MAY BE FOR YOU! - WE ARE SEEKING A MOTIVATED VENUE MANAGER FOR OUR MELBOURNE (COLLINGWOOD) LOCATION.
The right candidate will have experience in:
- Customer facing roles
- Managing staff
- Excellent organisational skills
Primary functions of this job are:
- Manage day-to-day operations of our event space in Abbotsford
- Liaise with venue management in Sydney to ensure consistency and standardisation across our venues and brand
- Co-ordinate and organise corporate events
- Train, roster and hire casual staff to run sessions
- Continue to build the business through establishing partnerships and innovative ideas
- Experience in a leadership role
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Proven track record in managing staff effectively
- Ability to learn our in-house software to manage bookings, rostering and events.
MANIAX Pty Ltd, was established in 2014 to bring the fast growing and exciting sport of Urban Axe Throwing to Australia. MANIAX specialise in organising Axe Throwing events for corporate and social groups housed in their purpose built warehouse's in St Peters, Sydney and Collingwood, Melbourne. MANIAX is growing interstate and opportunities exist for the right candidate to take more senior leadership roles within the company along with interstate travel opportunities.
To apply, send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Submissions close 12th February 2018.